Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Full Belly [Cooking Based Support Guild]

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited October 2017 in North American Guilds
Full Belly's purpose in AoC will be supporting other players with the best food on the server.
Daily activities will include: engaging in PvE to acquire ingredients, discovering new cooking recipes, and producing food to be sold through food halls and taverns on guild members' freeholds. The only requirement I seek from those wishing to join is that they intend to have a profession related to food. That profession can be from the gathering, processing or crafting progression path for the artisan class. All will be needed since I would like to keep food production all within the guild.

I have no intention to be a tyrannical guild leader instead I hope to build a guild for those seeking a relaxed game experience, but still want to play an important role on the server. I will be honest that I do not have a lot of experience as a guild leader as such I would l like to decide on all guild matters in a democratic fashion. Meaning instead of having some guild hierarchy every guild members' voice would carry equal weight in discussions and as guild leader I would implement whatever decision is reached as a guild.

If this sounds like the guild for you then become my friend on discord(id: Ninakuchukia#0128) or just leave comments if you think a guild such as the one I am planning on creating has a place in AoC.