Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello World!

This game looks good and sounds promising. I have not yet read everything about it but so far I like everything.
I'm an old gamer who is looking for something to fill the void after swg. Been playing the most of the mmos since I discovered UO back in the stone age (late 1990s).
The last mmo I enjoyed was The Elderscrolls Online which is nice but a little to stiff, to stiff classes and to few actions available at the hotbar.
As I said before, I have not read everything about this game yet but I do like the general thinking here, it feels like the devs want to give us options and I love to have options in every aspect of the game. Nothing should be written in stone. :)

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the community.

Enjoy the hype train.
  • Options
    Control of the hype train is in our hands!

Potential Influence over our destination has been confirmed!

Welcome on-board, I believe there's an army of Ashes supplicants who are willing to give an arm or toe to get the same game that you've described :smiley:
  • Options
    Welcome to the community @Volundr! ESO was a decent MMO but I did hate the way they handled the classes and balance, but alas, you can see that Intrepid are not going down that root from even the early information we have. There's limited info out there right now but there are many great sources available as we speak. Enjoy the ride on the hype train :)^^
  • Options
    Welcome welcome to the community @Volundr, hope you enjoy the time here :smiley:

• Options
    Welcome to the community :)
  • Options
    welcome to ashes ^^
  • Options
    Hello and welcome to the Community =)
  • Options

Welcome to our community! o/
  • Options
    Greetings and welcome to the Ashes community.
  • Options
    Ehhhyo! Welcome to the gong show!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community @Volundr!
  • Options
    @Volundr greetings, and welcome to the community!
  • Options
    Volundr Welcome and enjoy the journey to greatness!
  • Options
    Welcome @Volundr! ^^
  • Options
    Welcome @Volundr!
  • Options
    Oh! Thank you all.
    I'm not used to this level of fame and glory..  :)
    This is not my first Hype Train but I hop this works out well.
    My previous hypes have been The Secret World.. They said the game should be subscription based and offered a lifetime subscription plan for $$$
    I bought that (stupid me) and just a few months later it was free to play...   Thanks Fucom or as I call them Fu*****m

The next game was The Repopulation but I do still respect J.C. Smith and Joshua Halls for their work and wish them well. I also back that game with a few $$$
    They had a bit of bad luck and things took to long to do and it started to strain on the devs and the fan base.

Then there was No man's Sky..   well..  I did not preorder this on (old dog can learn new tricks) but I eventually bought the game and it have turned out fairly nicely.

And now Ashes of Creation...
    Hmmm
    The community seems friendly, that's a start :)

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    Welcome @Volundr !
  • Options
    Welcome @Volundr to our crazy home!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community! @Volundr