Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

I will choose a support class. Whose with me?! :D

I was just wondering if many of us wants to be support. I don't wanna be alone... #supportsmatter

Comments

• I am all about that tank and healer life! So I will probably go off tank as a maul carrying Paladin xD
  • However! Support is necessary for raids and pvp. Those little buffs can really make a huge difference in a fight!
  • I want to try out new stuff, like maybe a healer/rogue (heal then get out of the way with my invi skills) or maybe healer/summoner (i can summon pets who heal). If all else fails, healer/healer :D
  • Ahhh gotcha, so you are mainly a heals type of person? I can respect that. I have played both tank and healer in the past and find that each are equally difficult in their own way. Also that blaming the tank or healer is stupid because if dps was not dancing around in the red zones or killing the boss faster groups wouldn't wipe nearly as often lol.
  • Ah, I was looking for a poll @Lenixion ;) Likely to go cleric/cleric at his point but like the game itself, I'm subject to change.
  • Lets all choose a support class so we can support each other!!!
  • I'll support you with my dps.
  • Because of the two archetype system, I imagine there will be a lot of support classes in the beginning. It's just interesting how second archetypes will "change" first archetype skills. It's not like we're just getting another set of skills. Even for me, I almost never play healers anymore, but cleric or bard will still be two of the first archetypes I try out (before I decide on my main).
  • Well I main Lancer and Priest in Tera and always choose a support role in every game I play. My main focus is being the center of the enemies attention and making sure every enemy is pissed off at me. Being a troll is great when your a support :smile:  ESPECIALLY IN TERA! 

TBH I will most likely start as a tank/summoner and have a dps pet rolling with me so stuff actually dies when im running solo and a healing pet for team fights.

• Maybe if I select Cleric as my second or Bard or Summoner or Tank...
  • I would love to play as support.I have always enjoyed helping fellow players so being a healer is perfect for me
  • I'll play a support class too... to support my killing spree desires.
  • I will be the wall that our enemies break upon, stand with my brothers I will be your shield.
  • Planning on playing a support class as well. Cleric / Tank. ^^
  • If rogue isnt my thing and mage to, ill probbaly go cleric :)

Cleric sounds nice because it has the same mechanic as a disc priest in wow, damage and healing. Looks intresting.
  • what is this support you speak of?
  • I'm still deciding if I want to be a solely damage based Mage or if I should be more of a support/utility Mage  :'(
  • I am definitely considering the support/utility mage. Will be great to see the combinations once everything is launched. 
  • Bu.... but.. dps is life..