Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

New to the Community!

Hello all!
I'm new to the community and wondering when the game will be out. Is there currently a beta or Alpha? If so how much is it and where do I get started! Thanks all and have a great day!

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    What is being called "Alpha Zero" starts in December of 2017. AFAIK the only way into Alpha Zero is by winning a drawing or being on the team or perhaps a friend or family. Alpha Zero will have an NDA (non-disclosure agreement).

The next alpha's exact date isn't known and it looks like you can buy your way into that one for $225 (see store page of www.ashesofcreation.com).

I have my fingers crossed that I'll win a pass to and alpha or beta but having played Shadow of the Avatar through alpha and being subject to numerous character wipes I might just wait for the official launch... Who am I kidding? I'll play as soon as I can...
  • Options
    @Baya Welcome ! Enjoy your stay .
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :)
  • Options
    @dupre Thank you for the info! I'll try and look up how to win! and Thank you @ChronicB and @Fleelix for the welcome!
  • Options

Hello there and a warm welcome to the Community. Below is a link to the store where PAX packages are still available with Alpha / Beta Keys:

• Options
    @Baya Welcome to the community!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    @Baya Welcome and enjoy the journey to greatness!
  • Options
    Baya said:
    Hello all!
    I'm new to the community and wondering when the game will be out. Is there currently a beta or Alpha? If so how much is it and where do I get started! Thanks all and have a great day!
    Welcome to the community.

We will have a Alpha 0 testing phase starting on December 15th which will be limited to about 800-900 people that got Alpha 0 Keys.

During 2018 we should see Alpha 1 and Alpha 2. Alpha 2 access can currently be bought in the web shop and Alpha 1 access was most likely only a kickstarter thing.

During 2019 we should see Beta 1 and Beta 2 and hopefully before 2020 the game should release.

However, (I keep saying this every time :P) development seems to be fast and steady, so we might (hopefully) see some of those tests sooner than expected.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community @Baya! Hope you enjoy the ride on the hype train :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options

Welcome to our community!!! o/
  • Options
    Welcome to the hype train speeding down the winding rails to what seems like the elusive land of Ashes!  Have and ale and relax as we all get to know each other!
  • Options
    welcome to ashes Baya
  • Options
    Welcome to the gong show and the long wait we must all endure! If you have any other questions feel free to ask @Baya
  • Options
    Welcome @Baya! ^^
  • Options
    *grins @Baya*

Looks like everyone has already answered your question, all I can add is its wonderful to meet you, I hope you'll join the train and don't let the wait put you off, time flies when you're surrounded by wonderful people!
  • Options
    Welcome to the Ashes Community  <3:D See you around :3

Meow~
  • Options
    Welcome to the community Forums @Baya!
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums @Baya! Can't wait to talk to you more! Join some discussions and make some of your own! Can't wait to hear your thoughts of the game! Good to meet ya'!! 
  • Options
    Welcome @Beya!
  • Options
    Welcome to the Community! :D@Beya
  • Options
    Thanks all for the warm welcome!