Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Comments

• that's a lot of cool looking weapons 
  • Nice weapon switching animations. Although I believe they could be a bit more refined and smooth. 

It still kinda looks like weapon are pulled out of your back rather than a holster.
  • It's looks cool! But I agree with @FliP Can be a bit more refined and smooth.
  • I'd be more amazed if the animations looked done at this point xD
    but yay! More animation!
  • Nice to see thank you, things are on the move.
  • Looks as smooth as silk.
  • dw swords look really cool, even if i imagine the player would be extra vulnerable while holding both hands up - revealing the body... but its just a game so w\e.

The staff on the other hand is very bad.
    It plops out of nothing high up behind the characters head during the animation.
    And who'd pull a huge staff over his shoulder, even with just one hand at the very end, swinging the staff in an awkward high and uncomfortable arc? 
    Maybe they should consider to change the way a staff is deposited completely,
    so it would be used as one handed walking stick during noncombat animations.
  • Thanks for posting!
  • Come on guys...we're talking pre-alpha.
    You can be more critical in 2 years if they still look this rough.

Thanks for sharing.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    Tayosis said:
    Come on guys...we're talking pre-alpha.
    You can be more critical in 2 years if they still look this rough.

Thanks for sharing.
    Yea but it is good to give feedback at any stage as long as its constructive keep the dev's on their toes. :)
    But true it is early days yet.