Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Newly Arrived

Hey all, my name is Cameron and MMO's have pretty much always been apart of my life.

After watching a Youtubers video (TheLazyPeon), I have found AoC, and by gosh, it is certainly sounding like my dream MMO, a truly active world where players actually have decisions in the world.

I literally think I'm going insane and cannot wait for this game to be released, it will be my goal to get it day 1, hopefully, ill be able to get into the beta as well.

Originally I thought games like Guild Wars 2 would satisfy my needs for players having an impact on the world and we all know how that turned out.

A bit about my history, started with World of Warcraft when I was 11/12, went on to many other MMO's from there Guild Wars 1 was my favourite I spent so much time on that game and I loved it.

Genuinely can't wait for AoC to be released it sounds like such a wet MMO dream, I can't wait to become a master artisan and forge my journey in AoC.

Comments