Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Races .

Hello I just discovered the game while looking for mmos on you tube . I wanted to ask if there was any mention on races in the game ? 
I am hoping that there will be non human type races in this game . It seems that is the only thing seems to be missing for me . Example ( khajit eso , elves , centaurs , bird men lol you get the idea . ) 
this game is going to be huge and I really want this to be my permanent main mmo . 
Played :  Everquest 2 , vanguard saga of heroes , rift , guild wars 2 , Age of conan , Aion , eso current , wow current .this game has everything I am looking for since vanguard , I just want to see if there is any cool non human races in the pipe . 
I will be trying this game reguardless . Thanks for your time .. lol and sorry for my long message lol 

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    They are 4 races with 2 sub races in each. Also an underground race that is a chimera race where you adjust how much mammalian/reptilian traits are expressed during creation for a grand total of 9. If you got to aocwiki.net then you can find links to almost all the information about the game.

• Options
    Thanks so much ! I’ll definitely be checking out the link . 
    See you all in game ! 
    : )