Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Healing classes

Sorry if this has been mentioned; but I saw this game and it piqued my curiosity. I have a specific question about healing. I'm a die hard healer, and I mean on a micro level. The kind of healing like star wars the old republic had, even deeper etc. Many heals, having to micro manage them on different characters etc, misplacing them can spell defeat kind of thing. Will this game have that? or is it more like a support class that just has an aoe effect, no real strat to it, or any micro managing, just do the odd green fart and your team nearest you gets a rejuvenating whiff?

Again, sorry if this has been discussed, or if the answer was under my nose.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Depends on your build, you can read the cleric skills here.
    http://aocwiki.net/Cleric

I imagine since they're going old school that good supports will make or break an encounter. 
  • Options
    Thank you, that certainly begins to answer my question. Much appreciated mate.
  • Options
    Senders said:
    Sorry if this has been mentioned; but I saw this game and it piqued my curiosity. I have a specific question about healing. I'm a die hard healer, and I mean on a micro level. The kind of healing like star wars the old republic had, even deeper etc. Many heals, having to micro manage them on different characters etc, misplacing them can spell defeat kind of thing. Will this game have that? or is it more like a support class that just has an aoe effect, no real strat to it, or any micro managing, just do the odd green fart and your team nearest you gets a rejuvenating whiff?

Again, sorry if this has been discussed, or if the answer was under my nose.

Thanks.

Cleric will be very interesting and especially with the dual class system we get.

Since cleric has damage and healing mechanics I think you can play really diverse with it and have a lot of potential in many situations.

• Options
    Cleric is by far the most op healer ever, with all their aoe healing skills.
  • Options
    Those op pre-alpha clerics  :D
  • Options
    op farts ya mean guys? lol. 
  • Options
    I would imagine that your second Archetype will change how the class works. It seems to me that a Pure Cleric would be AoE/Raid healing, while say a Cleric/Bard or Cleric/Summoner would be more akin to HoT playstyle. I personally want to see Cleric/Fighter and Cleric/Ranger, those might be a great deal of fun.
  • Options
    Ya, wanna be a Healer. Cleric seems the way to go so far.