Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Shop packages and timeline

Hey all,

Looking at the shop there are three packages available. Alpha 2, beta, and cosmetics. The product page does not show  an (estimated) go-live time for the product.

Forum posts for Alpha 2  / Beta range across topics and timelines.  There is no clear information what you are getting when you buy each package or when you are getting it.

As a gamer in 2017 i have access to a wide range of free to play games .  200$ is a lot of money to spend on a game when i dont know:
when do i get access?
what happens to my progress  as development progresses from alpha to beta to live? 

Forums indicate alpha/beta servers will become test servers. Are worlds reset upon go-live or will beta worlds be taken live? Will characters and gearsets be carried to  the new world?

I 'm sure other  (potential) customers want to know the same. Wouldn't it be handy to gather all relevant information on a shop or FAQ page?

Kindest and warmest salutations. Game looking good. Want to play NAO!

Comments

• Options

No exact dates know yet or a ETA when those disappear from the shop.

Those packs do include pax items. I think there will be cheaper keys on the store later on, without the pax ingame cosmetics.

• Options
    Ashes of Creation is currently pre-alpha. Exact dates and timeline are not yet set. below from the FAQ is what info we do have at this time.

Q: When will Ashes of Creation launch?

• A: We will see several Phases of Alpha and Beta leading up to launch:
    • Alpha 0 is scheduled for December 15, 2017. This is the raffle only Alpha that will
      also grant access to some media and influencers. This Alpha is invite only.
    • Alpha 1 and 2 is scheduled all throughout 2018. This is for Kickstarter backers.
    • Beta is targeted to begin at the end of 2018 or the beginning of 2019.
    • Release estimate is "before 2020".

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    Additionally there will be no carry over progress from the various phases of Alpha / Beta. Production release is a clean slate as well. Alpha 2 will be persistent and will become the test server once production launch occurs.
This discussion has been closed.