Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Opening Your Own Shop

I would be  very excited to be able to open my very own vender stand or shop in the game.  I've played a few MMO's that have allowed players to set up their own booths and be able to sell their own wares.  I have a few ideas about how they could be set up.

1. Have you own booth in a common marketplace to allow selling of goods

2. Your Guild has their own booth and sells good from all guild members

3. Being able to have store in the town(this would have to be bid on weekly to allow competition and to make sure ppl just don't but it then not do anything)

4.  Having you own tab in the action house were ppl can see a list of venders that our player run and be able to buy items from them.

Let me know what you guys think!

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    Welcome back to the party then. Most of this has been addressed and some of it confirmed.
    1. Confirmed. Each node above a certain level will have stalls for rent that players can put goods into through an interface for sale. No confirmation on length of rental or pricing or system of priority (if you have the booth already, you keep adding time to it, keeping others from taking your patch for example).
    2. Nodes are not guild run but castles are. There has been no mention so far of guild run vendors in a node. ESO uses this system and it leads to exploits and abuse. Some buy all the vendors in an area, leave them empty, and put overpriced goods on one of them, creating artificial markets. Do NOT expect to see this.
    3. Not confirmed for in town housing whether vendors will be able to be placed inside housing to create "stores". Most likely would be a function of ownership, and not rental.
    4. Unless it is located and built in the Economic Metropolis, there is NO node/zoi/server wide auction house. The Economic Metropolis may have a ZOI wide auction house if the mayor builds that option. Right now each node will have a bulletin board style listing that shows what is available at what stalls in town. You will still need to go to the stall to purchase/pick up the item.
  • Options
    oh ok cool, I kind of figure this had already been discussed before, but I always enjoy having chat about things, and see what ppl would enjoy and what ppl want. 
  • Options
    As you can see, there are still many questions that have not been answered. I am not saying my answers are the be all/end all, so discuss away. We have yet to see a change in direction on any discussed/confirmed mechanic beyond a weak "We will wait for testing for feedback, then make changes." So wishlist away.