Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Catching up with the info

Looks wonderful. I am craving an old EQ feel to gaming. Not pay to win, not made easy, something that is awe inspiring. I came across this game while looking at another game that also is in development.
What will this game provide me that Brad's new game will not? I am eager to hear the differences and hope they both succeed.  I'm still gut punched from the EQ Next debacle and it looks like some lessons were learned.  

Very excited about learning more on AoC
Seebs (Seeber) 
Veeshan Halfling Cleric EQ1 

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the community, @Seebs! Ashes is definitely aimed away from P2W completely, and what we've seen from its pre-alpha content, it should turn out to be beautiful and immersive. One of the biggest factors that the Ashes team is using to differentiate the game from others in the MMO genre is the idea that the players create and influence the world around them. This happens through many mechanics (nodes, just to name one) in the game, and players' actions will impact almost everything, from economy to boss-spawns. 

This the idea, at least! So hop on the hype/hope train and let's see where this thing takes us!
  • Options
    Hello there and a warm welcome to the Community <3
  • Options
    Welcome @Seebs! ^^
  • Options
    Image result for welcome to the party pal gif
  • Options
    welcome to ashes  @Seebs its nice to see other EverQuest player joining this great game ^^
  • Options
    Welcome welcome to the community @Seebs hope you enjoy the time in here :smiley:

• Options
    Welcome to the Ashes community @Seebs! I have no doubt that this will be the game you have been waiting for. 
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :)
  • Options
    As the Bone man said above, it's nice to have other EQ players join us. There are many among us.   Welcome to the Ashes community!

• Options
    As the Bone man said above, it's nice to have other EQ players join us. There are many among us.   Welcome to the Ashes community!

I have my moments 
  • Options
    nagash said:

I have my moments 
    Yes and you devour the moments of others!
  • Options
    nagash said:

I have my moments 
    what can I say you get hungry after sitting in a tomb 

• Options
    nagash said:
    nagash said:

I have my moments 

Do you BBQ for warmth in the cold recesses of your tomb?
  • Options
    nagash said:
    nagash said:

I have my moments 

i like the cold to be honest 
  • Options
    nagash said:
    nagash said:
    nagash said:

I have my moments 

i like the cold to be honest 

I'll be sure to send the cold winds your way come winter time!  

• Options
    Where is the hijack thread button? lol - thank you guys. Look forward to catching up.

• Options
    Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.