Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

French texte and dialogue

Hello
I would like to now if you are going to ad into the game french texte, voice and dialogue for the lore, history and for the voice of the NPC.

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    So your short answer is no. The longer answer is possibly over time. There is no plan for voice acting due to cost for any part of the game. They have said however that if there is a large enough playerbase to support the expense they may localize for languages down the line.
    Belewyn Moderator mod

Q: What languages will Ashes of Creation be released in? Will there be localization?

• A: English thus far has been confirmed. Localization and translations really depend on the demand for our game in those regional markets. I can say that it is an expensive process, but one that we are wanting to do if the demand is there. The best thing you can do to see this happen, is to help build our community in those markets.

• Options
    any way i can participate in the french translation of the game btw ? im so boreeeeeed
  • Options
    French, German, Russian are all confirmed.