Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha keys

how are you notified to see if you won a key? I was trying to find a list of all current winners and was unable to find one, has anyone been keep track?

Comments

• Options
    I don't know if there is a master list but you could try to go through all the key giveaway posts. There is ~35 of them so it isn't too bad.

I want to say they send emails to key winners but not sure.
  • Options
    Ok cool, I’ll prob just go they all of them, I’ve been signed up since may so just wanna check to see if I might have won and not noticed
  • Options
    I believe they are waiting for a certain date, and then they will send a mail to every key winner at once.
  • Options
    Based on comments on discord, the key will be applied to your account when ready, and an email will be sent to you using the email tied to your account. 

Further info on alpha downloads, NDAs and other relevant data will either be emailed at the time, or closer to the alpha release. 

So watch out for an email eventually. 
  • Options
    All key winners were announced, I believe. Except the recent halloween event participants that received keys for participating since there were too many.

If you got a key from a past giveaway, it should be visible in the Accounts tab on the main website or check your e-mail.
  • Options
    There 100% all in the NEWS TAB on the official discord. People who win from streams, idk.