Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Are we going to have battlegrounds?

Would love to have battlegrounds like in wow where we can earn armor perks or skins, pets, mounts. Furniture for housing. 1v1 and 2v2 and so on is fun but it's just not the same as battlegrounds. That's one thing I was upset with wow over is they just stopped making new ones. I'm hoping we get something similar in Ashes of Creation.

Comments

• Options
    AFAIK, there are no instanced battlegrounds. However, there will be regions dedicated to PvP, as well as "Caravan PvP" and sieges.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info. This saddens me but definitly not a deal breaker.
  • Options
    @eliotthorn You'll have more than enough PvP content in Ashes of Creation! :smile: bounty hunting and arenas are also on the list :wink: But yeah, a system where we could earn some of the things you listed would be nice :smile: I think the best thing you'll get, is becoming major of a city by dominating in PvP ^^
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    @eliotthorn They have also talked about, PVP arenas, that have points awarded to kills, and killing objectives so maybe it wont be too much of a stretch to see capture the flag or other popular battlegrounds ideas be moved into the arena scene.  
  • Options
    Would be cool to haveplayer owned and operated colosseum style arenas in sufficiently developed town's. Gladiators anyone?
  • Options
    WoW had amazing PvP mini games. Some other MMOs too.

I really hope we will get few of those with different objectives, like capture the flag, assault and defense and similar. Those are always fun to play.
  • Options
    Yea wow also had Pokémon Battles lol
  • Options
    Capture the flag is always a great one to have, But also something like a like Arathai Basin from wow. ( Basically controls a few different points, each area having different values) could be something really cool to explore as well. It always allowed  for some really interesting strategy.
  • Options
    Arathi Basin, Alterac Valley, Strand of the Ancients and Warsong Gulch bring back alot of good memories.