Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

~Mithril~ (18+Hardcore & Semi-Casual) (Hybrid-PvP, PvE and life skill guild)

Mithril~ If your looking for a guild that's willing to take time and teach you dungeons, raids or even teach you how to PvP  then you may be in the right place. We are very family oriented and lean towards all aspects of PvP and PvE.

~PvE~ 
- Dungeons
We will be focusing on clearing all dungeons to up keep our gear and we will train someone (x) dungeon if they're having difficulties with said dungeon

-Raids
Our prized PvE and PvP will be required to partake in any and all raids 1-2times a week or more if possible. We will be taking new members and old into the raid to fully gear our guild in the best of loots!!

-open world content
This game is leaning towards open world content it seems with it's living world and metropolis system. So in retrospect we will also be doing as much as possible to get our node to it's highest stage (Metropolis) and any amazing loot along with it.

~Life skills~
We all need one of these to get the most out of our character and possibly the best in slot gear or enhancement.

~PvP~ 
O god yes PvP!! my favorite dessert m hmm deliciousness  *Cough*
Alright!! 

~Battlegrounds~ 
Let's face roll! But if we lose then lets revise our strategy and win the next round! 

~Arena's~ 
I will be pairing people together or if you already have a said static of well sync friends then so be it. I want us to be in the top 10 non-stop and when you get opposing people their like o crap it's them!

~GvG~ 
O yes, lets start all the wars! but this being said if any of our PvE aspect players get camped we (have) to hunt down the hunter and camp them! Until they send more but it's k cause it just gives us more of a challenge and more to kill.  

OwPvP- Go for it, please kill everyone, i'll personally come join you and back you up.

-Mithril Exclusive-
I will be doing mini tournaments within the guild bi-weekly for our members to show who is the top of our guild in PvP aspects. This way it will show our top PvPer and that he or she has put in numerous hours of grinding to get to the position he or she is at. That is correct you read that right. I will be holding guild PvP tournaments and the winner receives a reward worth their time.

To apply please click the link ( http://www.mithril-community.com/home/ )

Sorry the site isn't 100% complete but we're getting there.