Your Guild wish list in AoC
Ok this is going to be a long post I think. It's the very thing that doesn't get done right in many games, so I figured lets brain storm this one to death.
Simple question, but not a lot of easy answers. I will begin.
My Wish List for guild is..........
1. Guild Alliances - Have an official way to make guild allies in the game.
2. Guild Wars - We will have siege battles, but how about open battlefield wars?
3. Guild storage - Something you get when you have a castle.
4. Custom Guild Banners/ Flags - We make it, then request it, and it's reviewed and cleared by the DEVs
5. Guild War Mounts - Special mounts your guild rides.
6. Guild made quests/ mission - Something the guild master sets up for the day/ week
7. Guild event maker - Want a party, or doing a social event, give us the tools to make it happen.
8. Guild leveling - Make the ranks in a guild grant you permissions and abilities. Can be tied to guild quests and xp gained.
I know we will have raids, siege warfare, taxes, and a few other things. My thinking is the guild should have things to do, and have a point within the guild. Not just a social club, but able to change the world around it on a bigger scale. Be it a Good Guy Guild, a Bad Guy Guild, or something in the middle. All guilds should have lots of tools to work with how they want to play the game, and help shape the world for the better or worst. Am I asking for too much here? lol