Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Greetings All

I just heard about this game 2 days ago and now here I am.  TADAAA!!  :p  I've played quite a few MMOs over the years (EQ2, WoW, AoC (Age of Conan), LOTRO, Vanguard, GW2, SWTOR, ESO) so I'm excited to be getting in on the ground floor of this one.  I completely missed the Kickstarter which I'm bummed about.  I would have dropped some cash on this game in a heartbeat.  I mean I backed Star Citizen and I'm guessing Ashes will come out before it does.  :D 

I'm not much of a PVPer but I'll try anything twice.  I prefer the PVE parts of the game.  Questing, exploring, crafting, housing and good lore are all things I love in a game and I'm looking forward to them in this one as well.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all in game.

Comments

• Options
    Hey! Welcome! I'm glad you found Ashes! We need more players to know about this revolutionary MMORPG. Look at the videos, the blog and create some discussions in the forums! It's always nice to see another enthusiastic player discussing about the mechanins or lore! 
  • Options
    "Look at the videos."  Believe me I am.  I've been bingeing videos for the past 2 days like I just discovered Netflix and am trying to watch all of the Marvel series in one sitting.  :)  Rarely have I seen a game look this good in pre-alpha.
  • Options
    Welcome to the party!
  • Options
    This is going to shape up to be an excellent communty, i was warmly welcomed, so here is an open handed big hug to you, welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome welcome to the community @Noemad hope you enjoy your time here :smiley:

• Options

Welcome to our community! o/
  • Options
    Welcome! <3
  • Options
    Hello @Noemad o/ and welcome to the community 
  • Options
    Game and concept looks impressive, just wondering if its going to have respawn penalties or chance of loss of items on death/execution through pvp.  Im hoping it will have some of this as i would rather need to play smart and watch my back rather than mindlessly grind without fear of loss.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    Welcome 😊
  • Options
    It is far from to late to join in :). Welcome to the wonderful Ashes community @Noemad!
  • Options
    Welcome, whats ur name in ESO?
  • Options
    Welcome @Noemad! ^^
  • Options
    Oh Diura!! I miss the Frogloks from EQ2. :smiley:
  • Options
    Welcome, whats ur name in ESO?
    I have several characters. I tend to be a serious altoholic :) The one I'm currently playing is named Talnyris. I usually play while grouped with my sister. She lives in Oregon and I live in Indiana so once a week we get together and game and catch up while chatting in Teamspeak. Definitely more fun than just talking on the phone.