Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Matchmaker

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited November 2017 in North American Guilds
Hey everyone! 

I was surprised that this community had guilds already set up, and going about their lives.

I planned on joining one once I entered the launch, but now that it seems like everything is set up, I might give it a go.

I'm an avid PVP player, I live for PVP and the rush you get when you're in a fight.

I'm for helping a community any way possible, whether you need me for PVE, for simple tasks. I love to explore every aspect of the game. But of course, my strong suit is PVP.

I'm willing to talk to anyone and everyone and getting to know their communities before joining, so if you are interested in me, I would like to talk with you!

Comments

• Options
    Hey man,

That's a smart plan.  There are a lot of different groups out there and a lot of good people.  Look forward to the chance to meet.

- tug

• Options
    There are a lot of guilds to choose from with many lovely people in it :smiley:
    We are always open for new members :D

• Options
    What? Theres PvP in Ashes?! O_O jk jk! Welcome! As has already been said, there is a bunch of great and wonderful guilds out there! Take you time and choose the best one of you! 

We are currently recruiting, so feel free to stop by and hangout! o/ 
  • Options
    There are a lot of guilds to choose from with many lovely people in it :smiley:
    We are always open for new members :D

Gemiichan said:
    What? Theres PvP in Ashes?! O_O jk jk! Welcome! As has already been said, there is a bunch of great and wonderful guilds out there! Take you time and choose the best one of you! 

We are currently recruiting, so feel free to stop by and hangout! o/ 
    Hey! What are your guilds?
  • Options
    Well you already found us! lol :P