Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Loyalist Legacy Guild [NA] [PvX] [Semi-Hardcore]

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited January 2018 in North American Guilds

Region: NA

Focus: PvX [PvP, PvE, GvG, Raids, Trade, Economics, etc.]

Recruitment: OPEN

Style: Semi-Hardcore – Casual

Submit an Application // Contact Us

Webpage: Theloyalistlegacyguild.gamerlaunch.com

Discord: https://discord.gg/23URGvS

Diplomacy

Diplomacy Status: Active

• >         We are currently looking to acquire diplomatic ventures.
  • >         Including: Trade, Economics, & Alliances

All inquiries should be PMd to The Queen via Discord.

Recruitment

Queen’s Message: What we seek from our members, is the basic effort to maintain an integral part to the development of the guild and its growth. We strive to hold on to the fire that is “HYPE”, while using the down time to prepare ourselves for AoC. When it launches we want to hit the ground running and avoid as many things that will delay our progress, as we can. To facilitate some of the pre-game things, like getting an understanding of play-styles, schedules, & member strengths; we are utilizing other MMOs and ensuring that all our officers and members understand their role in the great spear that TLLG will surely become in AoC. Thank you for your time! We look forward to our newest interested members!  

Acquiring - Individuals With The Following Attributes:

• -          Unique
  • -          Dedicated
  • -          Fun
  • -          Friendly
  • -          Ardent
  • -          Versatile

Contributing to Our Members:

• -          Organized Design
  • -          Dedication
  • -          Effort
  • -          Cornerstone Foundation
  • -          Detailed Collaboration  
  • -          Continued Hype for AoC

Requirements:

• -          Activity: Our guild will remain active until and proceeding the launch of AoC!
  • -          Play-Time: N/A (CURRENTLY: NO Restrictions!)
  • -          Regions & Time-Zones: N/A (CURRENTLY: NO Restrictions!)
Note: Please understand that we are a NA (PST) based guild. So if you are planning to join, that may be something you want to consider!

Welcome to The Loyalist Legacy Guild’s AoC Official Recruitment Thread

We thank you for your visit. The Loyalist Legacy Guild or TLLG, was created for Ashes of Creation. We however are using other games, events, and platforms to further our understanding of members while we wait for AoC. We are active daily and have a broad variety of members. We offer an array of different things to keep our members interacting with each other and encouraging community amongst our ranks.

“You're only as strong as your weakest link!” We are not perfect, nor do we seek perfection but we do vow to harness the potential of each and every member that graces our ranks. We take our members' time into consideration and value the allotment shared. We take quality over quantity and hold firm to our understanding that AoC still has a lot of work before things are solid. We offer flexible perceptions and are willing to change our tactics to fit the objective. We like to leave the possibilities open and generate memories we can be excited to share, warmed to remember, and dedicated to making!

When it all comes down to it, everything you do with your guild should be FUN. We are coming together for a GAME! Yes, we want to be “the best” and make a name for ourselves but we don’t and won't do it at the cost of our members and their actual lives. With our team, and their experiences in guild management, TLLG contends to being more than “just a guild.”

We encourage all those who are interested in joining to come hangout with us in our discord for a week and see if we are a fit for you and what you want or hope to achieve in AoC. 

TLLG is lead by Gemiichan. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM her or one of the officers in the guilds discord! Thank you again for your interest, and we will see you in Verra! o/

Glory To All Those Who Respect The Crown!

G958400863

Comments

• Options
    Glory to the crown! 👑✊️ I can't wait to meet our new members!! 😁
  • Options
    Sounds interesting!
  • Options
    Thanks! :) Hope to see some of you! 
  • Options
    Cool thread. 
  • Options
    Thank you! :)
  • Options
    Super glad to be a part of this group. Everyone is incredibly nice, and overall pretty chill. While I may not really say much, it seems like when I do, people are more than willing to listen, and talk with me about the topics I bring up! I can't wait to play ashes with all of these people! 
  • Options
    We are sure to get some notable individuals! :) We encourage everyone to come hangout with us as we ready ourselves to traverse the world of Verra!
  • Options
    This is an amazing guild. I have been apart of this group for so long and I have to say it has changed me for the better. Gemiichan is a wonderful and creative guild leader and I am proud to follow her into ashes of creation. I have met so many nice people in this guild who I can call family. I like how they all listen to each other and want to continue growing as a family. Glory to the crown.

aka BEAST.
  • Options
    So wonderful to see the new faces amongst us! We continue to keep our lanterns lit for other future members! We can't wait to meet you!

With the release of the class names and launch of A0; this is shaping up to be a wonderful experience! We invite all those who are interested to come join us! o/
  • Options
    Loving this group, the AoC hype and livestream viewing parties, and how much fun we have playing together in MMOs in prep for Verra!  <3  (Y'all, yesterday I accidentally rode off a cliff on a donkey......and yep, I was on our Discord voice chat at the time so you can bet that glorious--hilarious--gaming moment didn't get missed.  Not only making memories--BECOMING LEGENDS!  :D  I had to slaughter many large goblins to feel better about that. LOL) 

Beyond the adventuring, the way a simple "how are you" after a long day is such a genuine question from my fellow Loyalists--well, it makes me proud to call them home. :)

I can't wait to meet who drops by the discord next--come say hi, hype some AoC with us and tell TLLG about your gaming adventures!  (Better yet: Consider having some new adventures with us!)

• Options
    That's our Dani! <3

Making memories, no matter the size is truly something to behold! As we recruit and add more unique individuals to our ranks, our guild is shaping up to be more then just promise!

We still have open recruitment, so come hang out with us! Your next adventure awaits! o/
  • Options
    I can't wait to see more people join our guild! The people we do have are so friendly and understanding; it just makes being in this guild a joy. We might not have big numbers, but we have big hearts and dedication!
  • Options
    TLLG is still actively recruiting! o/

Feel free to join us during our community mixer to ask any questions you might have and get to know our guild! Lets share in the hype for AoC!! :D 
  • Options
    Come on by you all to the mixer, gonna be a fun time!
  • Options
    We want to thank EVERYONE that came to the mixer yesterday! It was a wonderful success! Special thanks to @Xombie and Mutiny for making an astounding show out at the event! You guys are awesome and we truly appreciate the support!

TLLG is still recruiting! If you have any questions or comments please feel free to PM me here or via Discord! o/
  • Options
    Super cool guild! Had the extreme pleasure of hanging out and playing Overwatch w/ them at their mixer!
  • Options
    Mutiny thoroughly enjoyed our visit!
  • Options
    TLLG is still actively recruiting! New edits and changes coming to our discord to help better assist those looking to join us! Filled with answer to FAQs and even a guide to help you get the best out of your experience while you make sure that we are the place for you! 
  • Options
    The castle gate rattles with a familiar air, the sun rises, and the birds seem extremely vibrant in their song. A strange figure walks to the golden lock that is accompanied by regal finishes and elegant refinements and slips in a key. With the turn of his hand the latch is undone and the breeze gently opens the still doors; leaves travel along the lay-lines of the air that brisk them away into the distance... "Feels good.." the strange man whispers to himself, "Feels..good."

:P I just wanted to say, we have opened our door to recruitment once again!

;) So in honesty this was a nice: [BUMP] lol Hope you enjoyed! 
  • Options
    Hi Gemii!
  • Options
    Hello Karthos! :) Long time no see buddy!
  • Options
    Nice idea hope you guys are successful! I'll be jumping in your discord to say hello soon 
  • Options
    Thank you! :) Same to you! I look forward to your visit! 
  • Options
    So hype, much Verra--I can't wait to see who's coming to hang out with us over the coming Alpha months!  :D
  • Options
    With all these play-test happening, the fire has been re-ignited and burns with so much hopeful bliss! Im glad I can help shape the game into something great for the many players that will join us when we march into Verra! <3