Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[EU] Chaotic Kindred - PvX

Chaotic Kindred is a friendly semi-casual PvX guild that welcomes all. Our goal is to enjoy the game to the fullest while taking a more casual approach. Our moto is: "It's important to want to log into the game and not feel like you're working a 2nd job".

While offering a casual playstyle we still intend to experience all of the content that the game has to offer; such as dungeons, raids, sieges, quests, events, crafting, PvP and even some roleplaying.

The structure of the guild is such that with enough dedication and loyalty anyone can be promoted to the highest of ranks.

Regarding interaction within the guild our goals are to get to know our members and to try to lend a helping hand to newer players. Our only request is for our members to be at least somewhat mature. Respecting other members and having a sense of humour are also important qualities for our members to have.

If you are interested in joining and/or have any other questions feel free to PM me (Chaoser#3220) or hop on our Discord.

Comments

• Options
    Great now chaos joined all I'm missing is Karl franz
  • Options
    I talk to Chaoser rather often and I think this guild deserves more attention than it currently gets.

Not every guild has a lead who is there every day, cares about the game and its development but still manages to keep a sense of humour.
  • Options
    ^ In an agreement.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited February 2018
    do you want end times because that's how you get the end times, nothing good comes from chaos. On a serious note, he is a nice guy and nothing like his name says ^^
  • Options
    Appreciate the nice comments!  :)
  • Options
    nagash said:
    do you want end times because that's how you get the end times, nothing good comes from chaos. On a serious note, he is a nice guy and nothing like his name says ^^
    Are you sure about that? Dude made me turn the gun on myself in Board Game Online when I tried to shoot the dude in front of him.
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Are you sure about that? Dude made me turn the gun on myself in Board Game Online when I tried to shoot the dude in front of him.
    But you are still here are you not  o:)
  • Options
    I think more people should join it a good and friendly guild I highly recommend 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    Sounds perfect for my gameplay.
  • Options
    Step into the warp and become one of the kindred today!