Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Record Keeping

We should be able to have some sort of Node log or Guild log that we can type in to document certain events, like if the node is sieged or a member of a guild joins. I suppose having a website or channel on discord could do the same thing, but it would be a nice little addition for roleplay.

Comments

• Options
    It would be nice if there were some record kept of node/guild events, I would also like to see a personal log that records different events you take part in. Perhaps we could have a diary like function so we could make notes to remind ourselves of important facts and events.
  • Options
    Logging in general would be nice. For instance a log of each node war and who won, as for guilds it would be nice to have logs on who joined, who left and so on.
  • Options
    Guild records for vaults, withdrawal and deposit would be nice. The same thing for shared warehouses or shared storage chests inside homes, maybe an interactable list on the side of chests.
  • Options
    Great idea @Chudyie! I guess it could work like the Orzannar Shaperate and we'd have a server log of history full of info about the great guilds that came, conquered and disbanded after 5 months of taking sick leave from work. :p