Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Prices for physical items.....

OK so I have been out of town for a while and came back and found that there are physical items for sale. I did not look at cost. I added the Tshirt I wanted and the hat I liked and proceeded to checkout... I got to the part where you wanted almost $70 (68.95) for the two items.... W T F .....I did not purchase. What... either you have horrible connections for merchandise and shipping (from CA to NV it would cost over $20 almost $30 in shipping for a hat and shirt??? seriously???) or you are gouging the hell out of us. 

Comments

• Options
    Steven just said this on discord. 

Update: It appears the UPS shipping calculator is not calculating orders outside of North America properly. This issue will likely not be fixed until Monday. For those of you outside NA please hold your orders until a fix is implemented heart️pray::skin-tone-1 Sry for the inconvenience
  • Options
    Now this.

After looking into the issue, I have discovered that the shipping values being calculated by the UPS shipping calculater is even innaccurate for NA based orders.  I will be bringing down the store until this is fixed.  Those who have already placed orders will be fixed from our end.  I apologize for the inconvience and will get this up and running as soon as possible.  heart
  • Options
    ... sigh... I forget, they do not post here. That is why I lost interest in the first place. @Elder thank you for passing this on. I am glad to see it was an error. Faith... restored.