Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Merchandise Shop: Down Temporarily, Back Up Soon

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hei guys where i find the upgrade chance from the beta pax pack ? I see no where in the shop an adon section 
  • Options
    Heiler said:
    Hei guys where i find the upgrade chance from the beta pax pack ? I see no where in the shop an adon section 
    Unless I missed an important post they have not given that as an option as of yet. The only people currently able to upgrade are original KS pledges from a lower tier to higher, or add cosmetic selections a la carte from the Summer Backing. PAX packages gave one of two access options. The Alpha 2 and onward access, and the Beta 2 access packages. That promotion has closed. They will have other separate access options in the future. During the mid-November livestream @GMSteven said that there would be more options in the future, but mentioned nothing about PAX packages being able to upgrade from say Alpha 2 to Alpha 1, or Beta 2 to an earlier access package. Does not mean that they won't in the future. Just means they haven't announced it yet.
  • Options
    Ok thx you than i miss understand some :)
  • Options
    Where's the Black Friday sale?
  • Options
    Maybe Cyber Monday?
  • Options
    Any update for international orders?
  • Options
    Celenfys said:
    Nothing just yet :disappointed: should hear more next week when the team is back at the office

• Options
    Shunex said:
    Celenfys said:
    Nothing just yet :disappointed: should hear more next week when the team is back at the office

Thanks for keeping us updated @Shunex :)
  • Options
    Pitsnow said:
    Could I suggest the shop could be improved by not having black items on a black background?
    Here you go. I didn't know what kind of video to make. Other people are already doing better videos. :p https://youtu.be/s77aGCjhIuw
  • Options
    The "make mmos great again - cap" is so funny. But its true that AoC will open new ways and create a new generation of mmos. - i hope so
  • Options
    Getting money for some of the merchandise soon. 
    Gonna get the hoodie.
  • Options
    The shipping must still be broken. It says $12.84 is the cheapest shipping for a mouse pad. That's more than twice the cost of the mouse pad itself.

Add the $5.00 handling and $0.47 tax (which shouldn't be included because I'm from Oregon) and my $6.00 mouse costs $24.31.

I want one but not that much.
  • Options
    I do so like some of these items :-)
This discussion has been closed.