Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Seeking Guild! Semi-Hardcore/Hardcore. PvP, Eco, Logi, Small/Medium Group,

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited December 2017 in North American Guilds
Currently active and looking for a guild.
Tags: PVP, Eco, Logi, Warfare, Asset&Gear acquisition, Long term planning, Health of Members.

Seeking Semi-Hardcore/Hardcore group for alpha/launch. Leadership qualities should have experience, direction, group progression, division of membership responsibilities (i.e. different crafting traits, logistics assignments) group balancing (not every one can be the damn assassin, or w/e dominating class) Long term sustenance.

Cuuhi's Launch starter class - Cleric (subskill needs more refining/progression for determination)
Experience - Back up commander target caller (fleet/group commander), Emergency response (PvP, Asset saves, Commander absense). 

More defined - I am looking for a guild that leaves no man behind, that is if the recruit proves worthy and dedicated. Your weakest link should be your focus and generally that has to do with your player base. Organization, Discipline, Tactics, Intel, should be your base line casual pvp. Logistics, Trade, Security, Membership, Espionage/Intel, and Ganking should be your guild life blood.

I am open to anyone that comes forwards.  No matter what you stand for or if you want to shamelessly plug for your guild. Let me serve with honor. We'll stand against the many. Without fear, or doubt. This city shall be ours, someday.

Have any questions for me?
Feel free to contact me on forums/inbox.

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    What region are you looking at? If you go to guild recruitment it's now sorted by region, you should be able to find a guild you like there.

Edit: just noticed this wasn't posted in general, silly me. :D good luck with the hunt! 
  • Options
    North American.  Haha no problem and thanks!  I hope to see who's still actively recruiting and to get more of a feel for what their group is like.