Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Very excited about this game just found out about it a week ago.

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited November 2017 in The Newly Arrived
So just found out about this game. Watch a ton of videos on it and I have to say I am very excited.

I started my MMORPG with EQ1 then went on to WOW, EQ2, Vanguard, SWTOR as well as quite a few others.

Seems MMORPG has taken quite a spiral down over the years. This and one other gives me hopes that MMORPG can not only return to the quality they once were but also evolve in the right ways.

I'm really excited about quite a bit of features I have read about and seen through Youtube videos and I have to say I am quite excited. As soon as I learned more about the game I wanted to make a pledge which is not something I take lightly with the types of things that have gone on recently, which says a lot. Unfortunately looks like I missed the window for pledges. I'll have to wait patiently or maybe get lucky with a raffle time will tell.

I have to say I am really excited that it is following a sub route and not FTP. I am also happy that it will not be PTW. Too many big companies have ruined the game industry with their greed, where investors decide on the direction of the game instead of the developers.

There is so much that sounds great and innovating but at the same time take the best from the traditional aspects of what a MMORPG should be.

I look forward to some great discussions in the forums and adventures in game with you all.

Cheers

Comments