Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Well met to you all

...falling through the portal he is deposited upon a warm, rocky surface.Finding himself abstracted from the world and deposited in a nonphysical situation could not possibly exist.sounds have aroma,smells have color and depth,sights have texture touches have pitch and timbre.Here he is informed by his own disembodied voice that he has been brought to this place as a Champion for his world. He may fight to the death in a single combat against another Champion from yet another world.If he is defeated,he will die,and his world will be destroyed because it lacks the inner strength to survive.Or will this world draw him towards a different path.Courage,Faith,The promise of a World ever changing to explore may be within his grasp. The Land holds many mysteries of which we know nothing. Mysteries of Hope, as well as peril...it is here I start my adventure...

Well met to you all, My name is Baes

Comments