Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Signatures partially fixed. Can remove images, just not add them.

The couch that so many of your significant others graced has finally sold.

Comments

• Which couch?
  • Sad day I liked that couch.
  • It did have a few 'questionable' stains.
  • lol Really cool that couch was not really a nice sig. I think you could do way better. :)
  • The couch that so many of your significant others graced has finally sold.
    From one sigless being to another - congratulations on your sale! ;)
  • The_Bitty said:
    lol Really cool that couch was not really a nice sig. I think you could do way better. :)
    Back in the early days we used to swap them around on a whim. Then the forum gods struck and we were afflicted. At the time it happened whatever sig you were using became locked in, could not be deleted or altered. So while many people complained, or sent private messages complaining, or just sat in perpetual stunned terror at the awesomeness of my signature, there was nothing god, mod, or mortal being could do about it till now.
  • Signatures are not fixed for me.  :(
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    Hmmm...I didn't try to add an image. I was just happy I was able to remove the current one. Maybe a partial fix then? The reason I even tried was that I saw some new people sporting image signatures.
  • I removed my sig some weeks back without a problem but was unable to replace it with another one. I have yet to be bothered trying again to see if it is fixed.
  • Yeah, it still won't let us add pictures as our sigs
  • You made me happy with a dead bird... (I hope that figure of speech translates well from Dutch, lol.) I was so excited to get my sig going, but alas :(
  • What is your return policy? The couch just arrived by UPS Express and all is fine. However, there are stains that cannot be washed off and the armrests are sticky.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017

There won't be a fix on sigs for a while. It's broken like a Professor Broken who lectures at Broken University.

• Couch is gone :(
  • Like this post if you want the couch back.  We want the couch back.  We ought to make it an in game item for our free holds ;)
  • I wouldn't consider that so much of a fix lol.