Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Founder packs for those who missed the Kickstarter?

Anyone know if there will be an opportunity to purchase founder packs? I missed the Kickstarter and hate that I missed out on all the cool perks given. I’m really excited about AoC and would love to contribute. 

Comments

• Options
    Anyone know if there will be an opportunity to purchase founder packs? I missed the Kickstarter and hate that I missed out on all the cool perks given. I’m really excited about AoC and would love to contribute. 
    Sometimes life just sucks. Part of being human is dealing with misfortune

You should probably do a quick forum search of "kickstarter"
  • Options
    So It appears there are no more founder packs offered? Someone please clarify or direct me to the thread. This will be a little disappointing if its true. Hopefully there will be some early access offer's later instead of testing access. I was hoping to be a part of helping make this game great. It looks like there will FINALLY be a decent MMO to play!!

Thanks,

Shagg
  • Options
    All backing periods are over. Sorry.
  • Options
    No worries pal! Thanks for the response! I guess I'll just hope i get picked in a drawing or something. :smile:
  • Options
    Hi @Echo5Bravo, you will be able to purchase various packages and items in the store, but there will be no more crowdfunding for Ashes of Creation.

• Options
    So It appears there are no more founder packs offered? Someone please clarify or direct me to the thread. This will be a little disappointing if its true. Hopefully there will be some early access offer's later instead of testing access. I was hoping to be a part of helping make this game great. It looks like there will FINALLY be a decent MMO to play!!

Thanks,

Shagg

Founder Packs aka Early Packages will be coming soon friend. Worry not. 
  • Options
    There will be another chance to get early access to the game through their preorder system. It really is just a different form of crowdfunding that they have decided to call preorders instead. However don't expect any super nice tiers like the Kickstarter, instead expect the more normal founder pack formula with access and some cosmetics.
  • Options
    Best chance for now is to be activ in forum. Maybe you will be a lucky one and win a key in the weekly key event