Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha Zero ...

... That feeling when Alpha Zero is 2 weeks away ... ( or 3 )

• HYPE !!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!! HYPE !!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!HYPE !!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!HYPE !!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!HYPE !!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!HYPE !!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!HYPE !!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!HYPE !!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!HYPE !!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!HYPE !!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!

• HYPE !!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!! HYPE !!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!HYPE !!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!HYPE !!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!HYPE !!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!HYPE !!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!HYPE !!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!HYPE !!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!HYPE !!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!HYPE !!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!! HYPE!!!

Comments

• Options
    Since no one else did Xp
  • Options
    I can't wait to see some current gameplay and hear everyone's thoughts.
  • Options
    It is under NDA so unless its an official release by IS there might not be much new out there for a while.

But yes the HYPE is real.
  • Options
    Also, the initial Dec 15th opening is staggered and is only for the weekend, so beyond login problems and some people only getting in for part of the time, don't know how much info would be generated playwise. There are supposedly locked Discord and forums incoming for those with access to provide feedback to the devs, so only those with keys will be seeing new info anyways.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    in actuality i was kinda worried when they announced that Alpha 0 is on Dec 15th - i thought it was too early o_0. But then i speculated that

•  Alpha 1 & Alpha 2 is more ... " marginally-notible ".
    • And  The Gap between Alpha Phase 2 & Beta Phase 1 would be the Longest
  • Options
    Its not that much uptime, when do we expect to get that email again where we sign up our times and then they pick the best times to go online?
  • Options
    They said emails and NDA agreements to be sent to key winners first week of December. Tick all the boxes, send it back, and wait for the next email that will have the link to dl the launcher and such.
  • Options
    They said emails and NDA agreements to be sent to key winners first week of December. Tick all the boxes, send it back, and wait for the next email that will have the link to dl the launcher and such.
    thanks

• Options
    Crymoar said:
    I can't wait to see some current gameplay and hear everyone's thoughts.
    If you got in alpha zero this might be the case, but from what they are saying the NDA will stop people from legally sharing videos and such so seeing current gameplay is on a need to know  B)
  • Options
    Get on the hype train bois
  • Options
    This is not hype, this is HOPE !
  • Options

• Options
    Jaikant said:
    This is not hype, this is HOPE !

Yes I think you might be right.
  • Options
    The hype is real. I just bought a box of Monsters because I don't plan on sleeping  :p
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @PoisonIvy Sorry to say but I think you've wasted your money. Alpha Zero will have allotted times you're allowed to play in. I don't think all nighters are going to be possible.  :(
  • Options
  • Options
    did anyone get the NDA and or alpha zero keys yet?
  • Options
    Estimated Dec 7th for NDA and key emails according to mods on Discord.

• Options
    Thank you

• Options
    If you get the NDA you're not allowed to say you got it. That's because it's an NDA.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @sunfrog , Well, i got mines during the Halloween Event. And during LiveStream Intrepid announced all who participated received an Alpha Key. so unsure if thats okay or not

On another note, I also thought NDA meant to remain discreet about what happens during Alpha Zero and to converse ONLY to those who also received the Alpha Zero key
    • Although,  i think this would work best if every Participant use their Forum-Username as their Avatar's Username that'll be used in Alpha Zero - validate the Email Accounts too ; ensuring that it's still within the Bounddaries of the NDA.
    However, i personally think this'll cause delay in beginning the Alpha Zero Testing
    • via Testing the Servers and Log-ins and other things on Intrepid's Glorious Check-lists 
    In short, if it turns into a " hassle " then ... " Less talk, more play/ more testing:p  

EDIT: By " delay " ... i mean like 1hr delay . Because Testing the Servers and other things are more important imo  ... I suppose they're equally important.
  • Options
    But its just me speculating - it might be nothing like that :0
  • Options
    If I would have to wager a guess, I'd say playtime will be continual, but server restarts and down times for updates will be quite common.

So yeah, in a way you will not be able to play for hours and hours without interruption.
  • Options
    Gothix said:
    If I would have to wager a guess, I'd say playtime will be continual, but server restarts and down times for updates will be quite common.

So yeah, in a way you will not be able to play for hours and hours without interruption.
    False
  • Options
    Gothix said:

False

Any source, or proof whatsoever?

• Options
    Gothix said:
    Gothix said:

False

Since you have a key, you got your email. Read it for your answer.
  • Options
    Gothix said:
    Gothix said:

False

Since you have a key, you got your email. Read it for your answer.

Yeah I just saw the e-mail now.
  • Options