Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Can we have Subs?

Ok no flying in the game, but we will have ships.

And it was said there will be underwater stuff.

So............

Can we have Subs like this?

Comments

• Options
    When Pooka read this Pooka was thinking of Subway or Quiznos.....now Pooka is ultra disappointed.

You lose a Pooka Point.
  • Options
    I thought you meant subscriptions first.... I'm not into water content myself. But I'd support this.
  • Options
    Ariatras said:
    I thought you meant subscriptions first.... I'm not into water content myself. But I'd support this.

After I posted the topic, I looked at the title again, and felt people would think something other than what was on my mind. haha
  • Options
    A true pirate improvises a sub!!

• Options
    Ariatras said:

Same
  • Options
    Pass on submarines, I think it would just be a pit for development. Few people would appreciate it and would take way too much time to develop it and the underwater world. Time would be better spent in other areas.
  • Options
    There is supposedly going to be underwater content to do, such as dungeons, so it would be cool if they implemented some sort of submarine
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited November 2017
    Underwater stuff will be activated when you are sinking with your ship  B) #cheapSubs
  • Options
    Really - my first thought was "why do we need sandwiches" and then immediately realized what you meant lol
  • Options
    Image result for subway sandwich gif
  • Options
    Here I was thinking "Man, these guys are going to be laying so long that they'll have to call in a substitute to continue while they rested."

And all that came to mind was HAHA stop it with the rookie numbers.  There are no subs.
  • Options
    This could be a good question for the next live stream see if you can get a definitive answer.  
  • Options
    You know I was going to fix the title, but people are having too much fun with it, so I am leaving it. lol
  • Options
    I'm totally behind this idea =p
  • Options
    I would like this. A submarine that can transport you while underwater... it doesn't need weaponry for underwater battles, just for transportion. That would be cool.
  • Options
    Underwater stuff will be activated when you are sinking with your ship  B) #cheapSubs
    LOL I started dying when I read this. Just perfect man I love it!
  • Options
    They said that they don't want the world to be technological so we'd probably never see subs. We will probably see some type of magic way to traverse the underwater zones.
  • Options
    Yes, A Sub power by magic. It can happen.
  • Options
    it could but a submarine looks too technological, and from the vibes they've hinted at Steven don't want that, but we will see.
  • Options
    Karthos said:

it could but a submarine looks too technological, and from the vibes they've hinted at Steven don't want that, but we will see.
    That is super technological bro :smiley:

• Options

Here is one design for a pirate sub.

And other

and one more

It could work. Think of magical canons with magical engines, it could work. Right? lol

• Options
    As long as my sub isn't the ARA San Juan i'm good.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    Karthos said:

That is super technological bro :smiley:

+1 for low tech subs.. may they be vary tasty and useful
    Edit: just had a thought what about diving bells
  • Options
    It'd be good, I like underground/undersea transportation.