Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Fabrica Fates (PvX, casual/mid-core, crafting focused but not exclusive guild)

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited December 2017 in North American Guilds

welcome one and all! If your reading this, thank you for stopping in.

Also sorry in advanced for my spelling as sertine issues prevent me from spelling a lot of words correctly

First off:
 i would like to explain the name of the Guild. Fabrica is old Latin meaning "A craft" and i think we all know what Fate means. the name of this Guild literally meaning "Crafted Fates".

Secoundly:
this is me :)
Leader: kenru
Discord name: kenru#6923
Focus: PVX, Economic Development, Trading, and a dash of everything else.

Now for the main part

What we are?
well we are a Guild primarily focusing on crafting and other economic intricacies, making a friendly and welcoming place to come to, ether it be from just a greeting as we pass by or chatting at a tavern,but this by no means are our only focus. we will be doing dungeon runs and pvp oriented stuff (such as guarding other's caravans or protecting our land from sieges).

What we offer?
we offer a bit of all of these.
Trading.
PvP (security for caravans and siege protection)
PvE (dungeon runs, questing, and more)
Crafting
home steading
friendly community
and more to come.

What is your plan in AoC?
 Right now none per-say as the game as it stands holds far to much possibility to simply point out only 1 path to take. Though i personally as the Guild leader wish to help build up a economic node to help all the traders out there and to own a tavern for fellow players and guild members alike to enjoy their time in a comfortable manner.

The Guild?
The guild is meant to be a relaxed setting for those that want to craft OR dungeon crawl or if you fancy some pvp from time to time, that too.

Will you Partner with other guilds?
 Yes we will, Traders need pvp guilds as much as pvp guilds need crafting guilds, how ever i would primarily focus on other Trading style guilds as that can help the market grow and flourish.

Guild Slogan
"one simply doesn't stop learning their craft, learning lasts a life time, its your fate."

(more will be added as time goes on so this by no means is finished) If you made it this far thank you very much, and i hope that we can have something for you here. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. :3

Comments