Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Movie Night in AoC

Ok I know it's going to happen, so tell me this. Who out there is planning to make a movie of their in game adventures? I know there will be tons of you tube videos popping up after this game goes live. I have not seen one game out on the market, that has had a few videos, and out of some of those other people make a movies.

So raise your hands, and come clean on this topic.

Comments

• Options
    You just love spamming threads don't you?
  • Options
    It's already started. There's a guy who writes stories and narrates them on YouTube. I think my channel will be more how-to-ish. How to craft this and that, how to get across the river, stuff like that. People love info.
  • Options
    I will be a body guard, so there's a chance I will show up in videos such as movies and stuff and be the random lacky that just kills people :smiley:

I am with a banking clan too so . . . :wink:

It will be nice to see what kinds of movies show up from this game though. This game and Anthem are the only two games I am looking forward too right now.
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    You just love spamming threads don't you?
    No, It would be a spam if it keeps repeating over and over and over ...................................and over..................................................................and...........................................over........................a..............n..................d..............o........v.....e......r...................again.
  • Options
    I never make movies of my game play, nor I ever stream it.
    I play for my own enjoyment, and I feel no "need" for other people watching me play.

Whoever meets me in the wilderness, or groups with me will be able to see me play, and we can rock some stuff together.
  • Options
    Not movie per say but I do plan on streaming every time I play the game, and I guess that's sort of a story/journey of my character.
  • Options
    I think he is talking more along the lines of the movie/documentary about WoW: /afk  , which you can watch for free on YouTube.