Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Early Action Rewards Post Kickstarter

Will there be any preorder rewards like the Kickstarter cosmetics/mount available in a more expensive bundle or preorder type package? Looking to receive exclusive content for jumping on this game early.

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    Hi, there will be no more crowdfunding like the Kickstarter or summer backing store, however, there will be periodic sales on the website (like founder's packs) with alpha and beta access.  
    https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/35628/pax-store-now-open-alpha-beta-access-and-cosmetics/p1  example of a past sale event that was on the website
  • Options
    There will be pre-order packages similar to founder packages later on in the games development. You could see it as a crowdfunding even if it's not called that.
  • Options
    I AM VERY PLEASED :)
  • Options
    There will be access packs to alpha/beta and some cosmetic's there will not be Kickstarter or summer styled store's has i previously mentioned, Kickstarter and the summer sale had backer only rewards and other perks, this will not be the case for the access packs.
  • Options
    do all the MODs have a copy/paste "no more kickstarter" message? XD seen each mod post it at least twice stating no more kickstarter
  • Options
    You mean like this? Pretty much anyone can do it if they know where to look.

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    well i was talkin more like a clipboard of copy and paste messages
    but yea :smile: