Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Any upcomeing Events?

With AoC going into Alpha0 on Dezember 15th, are there any upcoming events like a livestream, a Q&A or a contest to celebrate the start?

Comments

• Options
    There's a stream on the 15th. 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    I do hope that IS do release some information for people not in alpha0 just to show how things have progressed.
  • Options
    I don't imagine they would release much information about Alpha 0, no point making us sign NDAs if they're gonna release all the info to the public. 
  • Options
    They don't want you to vlog or stream it 'cause it might have bugs or something that makes everyone hate it.  That's why the NDA. Like if you talk about all the loot boxes people might hate it before they even try it. No loot boxes btw, I was just giving an example of a thing everyone might hate.
  • Options
    The NDA is probably because we are testing blocks of the game and not systems that somewhat resembles the finished product.