Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Introduction of Yiroh

Hello my name is Yiroh. I got introduced to Ashes of Creations by some youtube videos. I am now highly obsessed with getting drawn for a key.

The only question I have for now is: How many people can you have in one node at once?

Comments

• Options
    Welcome @Yiroh! ^^ What exactly do you mean with your question? Do you mean how many people can be citizens of one?
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    Anyone can venture into any of the nodes, however, there is a set amount of people that will have housing within that node. And in order to be a citizen of a node, you have to have housing in that node. I am unaware if an exact number has been released yet for the number of available housing, but I would assume that number is very high. In addition, city leaders can decided to add additional housing to the city to increase the capacity. Oh and btw, welcome @Yiroh

• Options
    Hello @Yiroh o/ and welcome to the community  
  • Options
    Hi @Yiroh! Welcome to the forums!  Hopefully we'll all get keys soon and be able to test out those nodes ourselves.  :D
  • Options
    @Yiroh welcome to the community and the hype train!
  • Options
    @Yiroh Welcome to the AoC famz..   :D  :D  :D
  • Options
    @Yiroh Welcome to the community. Make sure to check back in the forums for their  key draws.  Don't think their is a set limit of citizens as far as I know for a node.

Here's some info you may find useful:
    • Ashen Foundry  - Website, visual and in depth info. Start with compendium then check out their forums.
    • Wiki  - Probably one of the nicest Game Wiki I've seen. Great navigation and lot of info.
    • Known Information  -  Google Doc nicely organised outline and lengthy. Lot of Info.
    • Helpful Links  -  A very extensive list of the various AOC resources currently available.
    • Alpha Test Guide - This is a great post for people that want to be or are in Alpha Testing.
    • Reddit  - AOC Reddit. It think most people know what reddit is, if not check it out.
    • Official AOC Discord Chat - Come chat with people. Great info in Q&A format. 

Recruitment:

• Options
    Welcome to the community :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum! *throw confetti*