Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Technical Hardware - Released Details thus far

2»

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2017
    Will Ashes support triple monitor setups without stretching or “fishbowling” the side monitors? Other games I have played do this, and all I want is to see more of the world and space out my UI to other monitors. 
  • Options
    At this time, technical details such as support of advanced monitor configs have not yet been released. Perhaps closer to Alpha 1 next year this type of detail will be released.
    Thanks,
  • Options
    What video card you use holy dam xD
  • Options
    Iv'e been playing games my whole life but i have dyslexia and could never get the hang of a keyboard , will Ashes of Creation  have an easy transition for controllers in terms of playing ?
  • Options
    See above
  • Options
    This was answered in the recent stream in good detail =)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAG9mS0U4NQ
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    Is any system requirement available ? Do you think that you'll need high specs to run it?
  • Options
    Hi there, 
    Currently, we don't have official spec's on what we will need to run the game.

that being said they have said that 
    in the FAQ section of the website.

Also, steven did share what spec's they are using to build the game on the official discord, however, 

this is not the required spec's needed, just what they are using to build it.

• Options
    Thanks a lot! @Shunex
  • Options
    I read from the FAQ:
    “We are using the Unreal 4 engine for development. Most of the artwork of the game is optimized to play on mid-range hardware made within the last six years. Additionally, we are exposing many optional settings which will improve performance on lower-than-minimum-specification hardware.”

My current gaming computer that I purchased 4/18/13 is only 4 years old with these specs:

CyberPowerPC - Gamer Ultra Desktop - 8GB memory - 2TB Hard Drive
    Processor Brand: AMD
    Processor Paltform: AMD VISION FX
    Processor: AMD FX-Series
    Processor Speed: 3.3GHz (with TurboCORE up to 3.9 GHz)
    Cache Memory: 6MB on die Level 2
    System Memory (RAM): 8GM
    System Memory (RAM) Expandable to 16GB
    Type of Memory (RAM): DDR3 SDRAM
    Hard Drive Type: SATA III (7200 rpm)
    Hard Drive Size: 2TB
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640
    Video Memory: 2GB (dedicated)
    Operating System: Windows 8

Will this be sufficient or do I need to buy a new computer?
  • Options
    minimum specs to play this?
  • Options
    we don't know minimum spec's just yet still to early to say however https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/37279/technical-hardware-released-details-thus-far#latest has some information that you might find usefull
  • Options
    i got
    Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8600 @ 3.33GHz
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 730
    4.0 GB 
    would it run? if not what should i upgrade and get?
  • Options
    System requirements for alpha and beta testing?
  • Options
    These have not been announced yet.