Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello everyone!

I signed up a while back and havnt been active on here, but its about time i was.

This game looks very promising and im looking forward to watching it progress over the next year or 2, i chose not to invest right now as im always a bit sceptical with games lately, i feel some promise too much and cant fulfil those promises.

But hey im not here to complain, im here to mingle and get on that hype train!

Looking forward to meeting some new peeps, so hello to you all :)

Comments

• Options
    Welcome @CarbonCarl! ^^
  • Options
    Welcome to the "active" community @Carboncarl! I look forward to seeing you in this realm as I have in others. :)
  • Options
    Hello @CarbonCarl o/ this journey will be amazing, just look at all they've accomplished so far, these next years look exciting, can't wait! :) and welcome to the community  
  • Options
    @CarbonCarl welcome to the hype train, and welcome to the community!
  • Options
    Ello Friend! Welcome! Glad you decided to come back and hang out. :D 
  • Options
    Thanks everyone :smile:
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    @CarbonCarl Welcome to the community looking forward to your involvement.

I can see your precaution as I have been burned in the past as well. Tho with this game if I had known about it sooner I probably would have made a pledge.  :)

Good to have you on board.

Here's some info you may find useful:
    • Ashen Foundry  - Website, visual and in depth info. Start with compendium then check out their forums.
    • Wiki  - Probably one of the nicest Game Wiki I've seen. Great navigation and lot of info.
    • Known Information  -  Google Doc nicely organised outline and lengthy. Lot of Info.
    • Helpful Links  -  A very extensive list of the various AOC resources currently available.
    • Alpha Test Guide - This is a great post for people that want to be or are in Alpha Testing.
    • Reddit  - AOC Reddit. It think most people know what reddit is, if not check it out.
    • Official AOC Discord Chat - Come chat with people. Great info in Q&A format. 

Recruitment:

• Options
    Thanks for the info Dorje and yes i was planning to grab a pledge the moment i heard about this game, but then i thought to myself do i really want to invest in another kickstarter? So i decided not to but kinda wish i did now, atleast for the lifetime sub anyway.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info Dorje and yes i was planning to grab a pledge the moment i heard about this game, but then i thought to myself do i really want to invest in another kickstarter? So i decided not to but kinda wish i did now, atleast for the lifetime sub anyway.
    Sure thing brother.

• Options
    I also wish I had found the game early enough for the KS but that's life..  :(
    upside is,we found it.. welcome to the AoC famz..   :D  :D  :D
  • Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome CarbonCarl to the Ashes forum =>
  • Options
    Welcome to our little ragtag crew! And don't worry about not backing. I've been burned countless times too. I might get burned again. At which point I might qualify as a masochist 😅
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! :smiley:
  • Options
    welcome to party
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community ":)
  • Options
    Welcome to the Forums :)