Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

When will we see concept art for the summer pack mounts/pets?

I asked it before a few months ago, after they said "concept art will be up this week" and now I'm asking again. When are we going to see the concept art for the summer pack mounts and pets so those of us who can purchase addons/upgrades can make a decision on whether or not we would like to purchase them?

Comments

• Options
    Soon
  • Options
    I would also like to know the answer to the OP question. I have been waiting to make a purchase because I have no idea what any of it (excluding the skins) looks like. I have money, you guys have to at least draw a picture to get it :P
  • Options
    Frustrating seeing new concept art for new packs (pax * the current intrepid pack) but not seeing anything on summer
  • Options
    So true; I've also been waiting to see the images, and they are long over due.
  • Options
    +1 I would like to know as well. 
  • Options
    Totally agree, and the add-ons as well... 
  • Options
    Nelirya said:
    Totally agree, and the add-ons as well... 
    you and me both
  • Options
    There is no time frame on when crowdfunding addon purchasing will conclude. There will be an official announcement when the addon artwork has been completed to give people plenty of time to decide which addons to purchase (if any). Stay tuned :)

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    lexmax said:
    There is no time frame on when crowdfunding addon purchasing will conclude. There will be an official announcement when the addon artwork has been completed to give people plenty of time to decide which addons to purchase (if any). Stay tuned :)

That's great and all but seeing concept art for all the new packs (Pax & monthly) it's getting a little old and semi frustrating to have no idea what these Summer packs cosmetics look like. If half the people who backed kickstarter feel like I do currently, there are a ton of people waiting to see the concept art to purchase this. We want to give Intrepid more money but we can't do it without seeing. I just can't understand why they would continue to pump out new packs with new concept art but not go back and finish up the other pack they already started.

Edit: this is also the exact same answer I received months ago when I asked so it's a little discouraging.
  • Options
    I agree that is why I am a bit annoyed with their idea of changing the cosmetics in the packages every month. Let's focus on one thing at a time eh?