Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

LF Competitive PVP Guild for when this game comes out

Really looking toward to PVP aspect of the game as I'm usually in the arenas. Would prefer a small guild filled with PVP gods then a large casual guild. Looking for people that want to be apart of the Elite with me. Either reply or inbox me :) Also, discord in required and would help if the guild is currently playing an MMORPG I could get into.

Comments

• Options
    best of luck to you and your guild Rari
  • Options
    @nagash thx man but I'm looking to join one, for now
  • Options
    @Rari check out Enmity recruitment forum post and see if we are what you are looking for in a guild. https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/33144/enmity/p1

Also drop by discord to chat with us.  ENMITY Discord 
  • Options
    Moved to general discussion. The guild category is for guild recruitment posts :)
  • Options
    @lexmax but wouldn't his post and guild recruitment post work hand in hand? I think you should have left it in recruitment.
  • Options
    Yeah definetly should go hand in hand.. but ok general discussion is fine lol
  • Options
    Btw @GxFaithz, I obviously can't give a yes or no because I'm not sure if your guild is what I'm looking for but I read the post and it seems good so I will join the discord and chat with some members to see what everyone's vibe is like. Also, I would like to know what kinds of games your members usually play? Currently playing a lot of Albion 
  • Options
    GxFaithz said:
    @lexmax but wouldn't his post and guild recruitment post work hand in hand? I think you should have left it in recruitment.
    Right now that category is for guilds looking to recruit members, not for members looking for guilds. This gives people a central place to look for guilds. 

This of course may change in future based on feedback :)
  • Options
    I'd propose a 4th LFG subcategory there then
  • Options
    tugowar said:
    And make it so each region has their own. Right now looking at this topic, I have no idea what OP is looking for, and I wouldn't be able to unless OP stated it in his post.

Is he American, European, Australian? Only God can tell, or maybe the category could have revealed it.
  • Options
    Or a single LFG sticky in each subcategories 
  • Options
    FliP said:
    tugowar said:
    And make it so each region has their own. Right now looking at this topic, I have no idea what OP is looking for, and I wouldn't be able to unless OP stated it in his post.

Is he American, European, Australian? Only God can tell, or maybe the category could have revealed it.
    Hey smart ass, I clearly stated I'm looking for a PVP oriented guild. Also, I posted this on the NA guild recruitment which was changed to the general discussion. Thanks for your input tho cutie
  • Options
    tugowar said:
    Or a single LFG sticky in each subcategories 
    Yes a lfg for each region... thing is no point in doing this considering the game won't be out for a while. No one needs to really look for a group
  • Options
    I've proposed setting up a "looking for guild" category to the powers that be. We will create one if and when we get the go ahead :)
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    I've proposed setting up a "looking for guild" category to the powers that be. We will create one if and when we get the go ahead :)
    I did make a thread for that a while back that people seemed to use a lot maybe make something like that again 
  • Options
    Nicely done @lexmax hopefully it will get passed :) alpha coming out soon and that might help out
  • Options
    Check out Xen of Onslaught, however I am currently not recruiting for Ashes at this time. Will be opening up slots in the future, but you are always welcome to check our guild out in other games to get an idea. https://www.xoohq.com/