Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[BADGES] You earned the First Anniversary badge.

Congrats to @IntrepidStudios and all members for your first year in Ashes Of Creation!!!!! 

Comments

• Options
    Congrats to all those lucky ones

:'( I'll have to wait a few more months :'(
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    Sovorack said:
    Congrats to all those lucky ones

:'( I'll have to wait a few more months :'(
    "Be water my friend.."
    in a fer more months you will be 1 year old in Ashes!!! You don want lost your child ver earlier...  ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Will earn it on my original account this month, but not this one :/ wish they had an option to change name.
  • Options
    Will earn it on my original account this month, but not this one :/ wish they had an option to change name.

write an email to support, maybe they change...
  • Options
    JaPeMo said:

write an email to support, maybe they change...
    Best not to contact the support team over something as trivial as a name change. Especially if one of his accounts already has his preferred username. 
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Go here, and there's a super simple FAQ with how to go about a name change. It does involve customer support tho. https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/36358/requests-for-change-of-forums-account-name-or-display-name#latest

edit: sorry to be off topic in your thread. Congrats on your one year! 
  • Options
    Seems kinda pointless when I have purchases on this account already and it has my desired name. I'll just stay on this account and keep both. It's just a date, sucks sure but not the end of the world.
  • Options
    I didn't realize how long this has been going! Already waited a year !
  • Options
    Nice