[Website] The Ashes of Creation website will be down for scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, March 19, 2024 at 7:00 a.m. Pacific.

Estimated downtime is 4 hours. During this time, the shop and account login page will be inaccessible. We'll notify you upon completion.
Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

What required specs are needed for optimum visuals and preformance

So what's the optimum way to play this game, a mid-high term pc for some better-looking visuals and performance?

Comments

• This will become clearer during the testing phases as the game is optimized. We should have a pretty good idea on the minimum specs by the time beta rolls around :)
  • Pooka thinks a toaster oven will suffice.  Pooka loves him some bagel bites.
  • Image result for potato pc gif

I absolutely had to steal this picture to post to mom regarding her computer. This is the best.  Then I had to proceed to explain to her what this meant.  This reminds me of those who complain online in games about lag and fps.
  • rlinden86 said:

I absolutely had to steal this picture to post to mom regarding her computer. This is the best.  Then I had to proceed to explain to her what this meant.  This reminds me of those who complain online in games about lag and fps.
    It still has room for a few upgrades.
    Like a raid array with a sack of potatoes.