Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

dunir nodes

will the dunir have nodes inside mountains or underground in some way? that would be awesome.

P.S sorry if this has already been asked.

Comments

• They could...just get enough dunir to grind near an underrealm node..and the architecture would be dunir vs say emperyon or tulnar.

• They could...just get enough dunir to grind near an underrealm node..and the architecture would be dunir vs say emperyon or tulnar.

seems doable, i'd expect most of my kinsmen want the same.
  • blunote said:
    They could...just get enough dunir to grind near an underrealm node..and the architecture would be dunir vs say emperyon or tulnar.

seems doable, i'd expect most of my kinsmen want the same.
    It depends on the dwarvern race. Only the Dünir dwarves like to life in a mountain. Niküa dwarves on the other hand rather life in the open :wink:
  • I do think some of the racial architecture is going to look pretty strange in some environments ^^ Nikua architecture in an arctic environment hmmmm xD 
  • Okay.... well, if it's cold down there? :D got to have the right architecture, huh? ^^
  • Herdo said:
    Okay.... well, if it's cold down there? :D got to have the right architecture, huh? ^^

Nikua architecture seems pretty flammable so I'm a little worried about health and safety in cold and snowy environments aha 
  • Diura said:
    Herdo said:
    Okay.... well, if it's cold down there? :D got to have the right architecture, huh? ^^

Nikua architecture seems pretty flammable so I'm a little worried about health and safety in cold and snowy environments aha 
    Have to put signs outside: "Please do not play with open fire" :D
  • i'd be most afraid of forest fires, after all it could mean the end of your civilisation.  :D