Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Intrepid Studios doing an awesome job!

After watching today's live stream my confidence in Steven and Intrepid Studios has only grown exponentially! For a Pre-Alpha demonstration it looks so solid and the environment in the world itself is already miles better than anything in ESO / Archeage! I

The combat effects for the shown class made it feel powerful it was decent for the stage it's in! Now obviously nothing is perfect as of yet but from what I have seen I know Intrepid Studios will keep making significant progress! Good job Steven and everyone from Intrepid Studios!

Comments

• Options
    The thing that bothered Pooka the most was the right foot when he ran....Idk why, it just bothered Pooka.  Other than that it really did look great being Alpha 0.
  • Options
    Pooka said:
    The thing that bothered Pooka the most was the right foot when he ran....Idk why, it just bothered Pooka.  Other than that it really did look great being Alpha 0.
    Yeah I noticed it too, I believe they said it is due mainly to the models being on their first batch of animations
  • Options
    I'm in agreement with the OP. The game appears to be shaping up nicely.
  • Options
    For an Alpha 0 their hard work and devotion is showing.  
    Let us hope that we have as much fun playing the finished game as Steven has sharing and showing off his work!
  • Options
    Im still totaly hyped for this game but to be fair yesterdays lifestream just showed one thing to me .. that they have rly amazing and professional artists. Gameplay mecanics where barely visible but im confident they will work on that hopfully till its the same amazing as textures.

And nice that they showed us the class list. choice will be so hard oO

• Options
    Class list looked pretty good. Really surprised to see  just how big it is already. That level three node looked pretty big and it goes to five.  Took a long time for them to get places lots of room to put other creative things in it.   Dungeouns looked promising too.
  • Options
    I agree!!!
  • Options
    Just the size of the zone and how the environment looked impressed me, can you imagine 30 or 40+ nodes how huge that will make the game world. Colour me impressed.
  • Options
    From what I've seen the game looks pretty good. Can't wait to play it.
  • Options
    ... I want them to hurry and get it out, but at the same time I'll wait as long as it takes for this to be done right.. but Steven hurry. 
  • Options
    I hope the team keep up the good work :)