Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Class-Spells Ideas/Wishes

Because there is still a lot of time to wait for the finished game i thought it could be interesting to collect some fan made drafts for spells just for fun. Now that we have the full list of classes there is almost unlimited space for imaginations.

Cause i likely will start with a tank to have something usefull in group activities here are some ideas for the guardian (tank + tank class) .

Skill Name - Mirror Shield

Effect: For 4 seconds or till the player moves all frontal incomming missles/spells deal 0 dmg to the player and reflect  50% of the prevented damage to the attacker. The player gains cc immunity while the spell is active. 
Cooldown 30 seconds. 

Skill Name - Heroic jump 

Effect: The player jumps to a targeted party member and pulls all aggro the target player has.
Cooldown 25 seconds

Skill Name - Indestructible 

Effect: The player is charging all his defensive powers for 2 seconds. After that he will gain invulnerability for 2 seconds. If this ability blocks a deadly attack the player gains a buff named "Momentum" for 20 seconds increasing his dmg, armor and magic resistance by 20 % 
Cooldown 30 seconds

Didnt spend much time thinking on ballancing here just some random ideas i had ^^
Would like to see some others ;)

Comments

• Options
    Skill Name - Magical Cord
    Strike the Magical Cord on your weapon

Effect: For 20 Seconds Increase the Magical Power on your Weapon by 15% max wisdom. (Does not stack with other weapon buffs)

Lots of fun aha, 
  • Options
    I wonder what Shadow Lord will have as abilitys.

Those new class names really lit the fire agian I had for Ashes.