Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Some questions about the alpha access and the founder packs

Hello, I'm boucliman and I've some questions about the early access.

First, sorry for my english I'm not that good but I'll try my best ! :smile:

Well, my different questions are:

_Until when could I buy the founder packs ?
_Can we have a link to download the first version of AoC ?
_The game is actually running in alpha 0 ?
_ Can we access the Alpha 0 with the 500$'s founder pack ?
_I hesistate between the 250$'s and the 500$'s founder pack so when the alpha 2 will release ..?

That's all at the moment.. Thanks for your answers ! :wink:

Comments

• boucliman  Welcome to our community.   No need to apologize for your English!  

I'll answer what I can. 

Founder packs are no longer available. 
    Pre-Order packs are available in the cosmetic store.  There is info here:  

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/37304/pre-order-packs-are-now-available-in-the-cosmetic-store/p1

Alpha0 is a closed beta.  Those participating won keys to participate.  By registering here you are in the drawings.   Every pre-order pack includes between 4 and 10 additional entries to the Alpha 0 key raffles.

There is no available download for the game at present.   Ashes has multiple stages of testing to go through. 

They are hoping to enter the Alpha2 phase at the end of 2018.  

I'm sure someone else will be able to post added information.
    You might want to join the Ashes of Community Discord channel.  

Discord is a voice and chat app designed for gamers, and we have an official Discord channel for Ashes of the Singularity. 

Get Discord here: https://discordapp.com/

Players can join the channel and interact with Ashes developers, other community members, learn about events, share mods, and much more.

Join the channel here: https://discord.gg/EF9HrEZ

Once again welcome! 

• Thanks for your answer dude,

You said " Every pre-order pack includes between 4 and 10 additional entries to the Alpha 0 key raffles. " I don't understand.. It mean that I can play ashes of creation right now during the alpha 0 if I buy the 500 $'s pre-order pack ?
  • No, the raffles are a drawing form a pool of entries. Everyone with an account in the website automatically enters their name once for that drawing, if you purchase that pack it means you get to put your name 10 extra times on the pool for those drawings which gives you more chances to win a key.

So While it would increase your chances it won't give you instant access.

The 500$ pack would give you access from Alpha 1 which is starting in Q4 2018

(I personally think it will be december 2018)
  • Oh.. I see.. What do u mean by Q4 2018 ?
  • means quarter four of a fiscal year of a company (Year end) meaning October/Nov/Dec months.