Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Any DAoC Refugees?

Hey everyone - Launch day DAoC vet. Left MMO's / PC gaming in 2005 to work on my degree.
Three degrees and twelve years later, I'm back into MMO's.  ;-) 

I'm super stoked about the classes (and potential mixes) here in Ashes of Creation!

Calling it right now, probably Siren for me.

Let's hear a roll call for the DAoC refugees - Class, Realm, etc.

Comments

• Options
    What's DAoC stand for
  • Options
    Dark Age of Camelot
  • Options
    Welcome to the Forums :mrgreen:

Siren def's is a cool sounding name. 
  • Options
    Hello @aviatrix o/ three degrees that's impressive, can imagine the amount of work that went into those so congratulations!/o/!\o\! I'm currently one class away from mine...almost done:) and welcome to the community  
  • Options
    DAoC was my first MMO, played from release to the first expansion. I fell on hard times and was never able to get back into it again. My brother took over my account and has played it off and on since then.
  • Options
    I'm afraid I never played DAoC but wanted to say welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forums.
  • Options
    Glad to have you around :)
  • Options
    Also never played DAoC. Wish you have fun here with us =)
  • Options
    I'm also from DAoC and a myriad of other MMOs. Though honestly I harken back to the original EQ and I still do sometimes miss that game - though more the people in it.
  • Options
    Welcome @aviatrix! ^^
  • Options
    @aviatrix welcome to the community!

• Options
    mirkk said:
    I'm also from DAoC and a myriad of other MMOs. Though honestly I harken back to the original EQ and I still do sometimes miss that game - though more the people in it.
    Yep, I remember corpse runs in Ultima Online Beta. ;-)  Never played EQ or WOW.
    Spent many years playing DAoC and SWG, then after several years of not gaming, Star Trek Online.  Looking forward what this game has to offer. Should be amazing!
  • Options
    Jorach said:
    Hello @aviatrix o/ three degrees that's impressive, can imagine the amount of work that went into those so congratulations!/o/!\o\! I'm currently one class away from mine...almost done:) and welcome to the community  
    My graduate degree was both the best, and worst experience. lol!
    Thanks, and congrats to you too!
  • Options
    Welcome :) ! hope you have a good time ;D
  • Options
    I've never played DAoC, but welcome to the forums nonetheless! *throws confetti*
  • Options
    @aviatrix welcome to the forums! have fun here!
  • Options
    Lurikeen Nightshade
    Palo
    Vesper Jadakiss

Not sure what class as of yet, as Im sure there will undoubtedly be changes and tweaks.
  • Options
    DAoC was bae. Mind you I was really young when I played and learned via trial by fire. 

Welcome to the forums.