Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

EU server

I have been looking on the forum but couldn't really find any information about this.
I life in EU and was wondering if with beta, an EU server will be online.
Or is it possible for me to play on an NA server without to much lagg (Netherlands)?
I would love to have some info about this before I go buy a package with a chance I can't use. 

Comments

• Options
    There are servers for NA, EU, and SEA planned.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    But are those servers available on beta?
  • Options
    Has not been confirmed. But just think how good you'll be come live launch if you learn mechanics and how to play while gimped, and then become a latency god on release.
  • Options
    Well if I play with hugh lagg I can't really enjoy playing it can I :( 
  • Options
    Testing is exactly that. If it is that much of an issue for you, then wait till live release. I recommend checking back over the course of the next six months. They will make an announcement regarding testing server location closer to actual Alpha 1 scheduled latest date Dec 2018. Packages for purchase will remain until launch, there is no further crowdfunding, and by waiting all you miss out on at this point is some cosmetics. We do know that due to the number of people that have bought packages they will need several testing servers later in the process. There is nothing stopping them from basing one in the EU once they get their tech sorted. Totally up to them.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017

ok
  • Options
    From the EU you'll only see 100-150 ms (usually what I have to the east coast) so around 200 ms to the west coast probably. So it's playable on NA servers. Especially if they use Google or Amazon. And if I'm not mistaken they plan on using Google, unless I remember it wrong. Hopefully we'll see EU servers during late Beta.