Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What primary class do you hate the most (as your enemy)?

When do your teeth squeeze? What class causes you to go to the "alarm state" when you see it out there in the wilds?

Choose, and enter your answer below.  B)

Comments

• Options
    Yes.
  • Options
    A fighter or a tank would probably be my worst enemy. I would want to play as a mage and that (should be at least) is weak and would not be able to stand up to much hand to hand combat against a fighter or tank
  • Options
    I hate the stun stuff from spells
  • Options
    I chose rogue, but I'd say rogue and fighter equally.

As ranger, my worst enemies are classes with stealth and lots of gap closers and stuns.

I'm guessing those will be fighters and rogues.
  • Options
    I say rogues just because I know there will be lots of them in stealth out there to gank me while I'm trying to gather on my many Artisan only alts...
  • Options
    Was going to say none but I like this one better
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    I don't hate any class. you're cool dude, you do you.
    Personally in Pvp, I hate to face a tank, because they are so hard to kill.
    Otherwise, I'm just going to hate classes can pull off a troll move easily
  • Options
    I find that Tanks annoy me the most.  I anticipate that I should be able to kill a tank, and it's so frustrating when they can kill me.  Seems tanks can do the damage plus take the damage.  When that happens I wonder why a damage class is even needed...
  • Options
    Pooka has to be honest here...everybody sucks.
  • Options
    Any class can be a nuisance, but tanks tend to be more cumbersome engagements.
  • Options
    Guess it depends on what you're doing out in the wilds.. If you're out there to hunt down some weak people, then tanks would be the most annoying as they rightfully should be the hardest to take down..

But if you're out just gathering materials or exploring, generally it's a rogue that makes my butt pucker up. Those stealth attacks and quick DD's arent any laughing matter when caught off guard.
  • Options
    Cleric- Pious punks.
  • Options
    I will main a tank so when all the damage I do you just stun me and heal back up . . . FUCK PRIESTS IN TERA