Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Raids & Dungeons - instanced or public?

Hey :)

Are there new information about raids and rungeons? The only thing I know, is that the raidsize is aimed to be around 30-40 players and there are public dungeons with strong enemies inside.

Are these 20-40 player raids instanced for each group or are they open for the public too? Would be nice, if someone could post some official information on this topic, ty :)

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    Public mostly, there will be also some instanced but not much.

• Options
    No official raid mechanic, or so I thought.
  • Options
    Thanks, thats what I expected ^^ I'll wait for the next blog post about grouping :) I hope that there will be instanced raids ... most of the players I know wouldn't even try AoC if there is no typical raidcontent ...
  • Options
    There will be raid content.
    I don't expect it will be typical.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    There will be raids and dungeons both open and instanced. You will have to overcome unique raid mechanics and work together as a group to defeat the bosses. We will also see large raid groups starting at 40 man. Steven has even talked about two raid group encounters. Probably an open world boss. And dungeons will be around 8 man parties.