Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello from Canada!

Thought I would say hi as I have not done so yet. So, "Hi!" *waves* ;p
Going to be playing this with my hubby when it comes out. Haven't been lucky enough to get any keys yet, but congrats to all that have. Really looking forward to this game. But I have two questions.... Are clerics the only healers? And is it possible to do mouse-over macros to improve healing?

Comments

• Options
    Welcome!!!!

To answer your first question about Clerics: Yes and No. As of right now, we have the full class list but only limited insight into skills. Cleric as a primary class will be a healer, but it possibly can be used as a secondary class to augment another class such as Summoner, potentially allowing that class some healing utilities. 

So as of right now, Clerics at THE healing class, but as we find out more, this could change.

Macros as far as I know are allowed, but someone else may have a better answer.

Again welcome and check out the Guild Recruitment page if you're in the market.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community eh!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. I hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Options
    Welcome @PiousGoddess! ^^
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    Going to be playing this with my hubby when it comes out. Haven't been lucky enough to get any keys yet, but congrats to all that have. Really looking forward to this game. But I have two questions.... Are clerics the only healers? And is it possible to do mouse-over macros to improve healing?
    Coming from world of warcraft ? XD Since we only have a 10 bar (actionbar) I am not sure if we are allowed to macro stuff.

Have to see.
  • Options
    Fleelix said:
    Coming from world of warcraft ? XD Since we only have a 10 bar (actionbar) I am not sure if we are allowed to macro stuff.

Have to see.

Maybe... ;p
    I've played many mmo's. Currently on Stormscale if anyone is still playing WoW though ;)     ( Same name as well )

Yes, I actually love using MO's when healing. No need to target anyone with that and an addon. Just point ans shoot, so-to-speak. ;p It's fabulous! <3
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums~
  • Options
    welcome to the community!
  • Options
    Welcome !
  • Options
    i just joined to i am also from Canada :) 
  • Options
    welcome to the forums! *throws confetti*
    @Nixies Welcome to you too. xD
  • Options
    @PiousGoddess Welcome to the AoC famz..   :D
  • Options
    Hello from one canuck to another! Welcome to the community @PiousGoddess
  • Options
    Welcome.  :smile:
  • Options
    @PiousGoddess welcome to the community!